Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, “Spa Services Market by Type and Geography – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031”. The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and changing market trends.
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1502
𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐩𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 $𝟕𝟑,𝟓𝟏𝟐.𝟗𝟑 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 $𝟒𝟐𝟑,𝟐𝟓𝟑.𝟔𝟗 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟏, 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐑 𝐨𝐟 𝟏𝟕.𝟑% 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐭𝐨 𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟏.
Growth of the market is fostered by factors such as increased hectic lifestyles, rise in wellness tourism, surge in demand from teenagers, and improved standards of living. Moreover, increase in population of working women and rise in popularity of spa among male customers have supplemented the growth of global spa services market. However, scarce availability of skilled labor and lesser penetration in underdeveloped regions limit the market growth to a certain extent. Furthermore, the cost of employing skilled labor in the global spa services market is high, thereby adding to the operation costs incurred by the firms.
The salon spa segment accounted for the largest market share of around 37.3% in 2020. Increase in disposable income among the middle-income class, affordable services, and innovative marketing strategies used by salons contribute to the growth of this segment. However, the highest CAGR of 17.7% is expected to be witnessed by the medical spa segment during the forecast period. Technological advancement in medical treatments such as laser technology, dermal fillers, cellfina, ultra therapy, and others drive the demand for medical spa. Hotel spa and destination spa are anticipated to witness notable growth during the forecast period, owing to massive investments in tourism infrastructure in Asia and Middle East.
The global spa services market was dominated by Europe in 2020, owing to higher demand in Western European countries such as Germany, France, UK, and others. In addition, extensive demand arising from Eastern Europe countries due to rise in income of middle class customer groups has contributed significantly to the market. Moreover, Europe has greater number of established spas among other region. Asia-Pacific is the second largest region in the global spa services market owing to huge contribution by countries such as Japan and China, which are highly concentrated with mineral spa.
𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝟑𝟎 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 – Browse Customized and Complete Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/048f77bfd3614da4287594e4142752fe
LAMEA region is expected to witness the fastest growth of 17.6% during the forecast period; owing to rise in investments in tourism industry in countries such as Brazil and UAE.The tourism sector in Brazil has attained more proficiency and professionalism posing huge avenues for the global spa services market to expand in future. Moreover, urbanization and increasingly hectic work lifestyle are expected to continue to foster the demand for the market during the analysis period.
Destination spa has also gained considerable popularity owing to rise in demand for traditional spas such as Ayurveda, Swedish, and Turkish massage. Growth in inbound & outbound tourism for the purpose of wellness drives the growth of destination spa service market.
Key companies profiled in this report includeFour Seasons Hotel Limited, Emirates Palace, Trailhead Spa, Jade Mountain Resort, Massage Envy Franchise LLC, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, ClarinsDay Spa, Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa, LanserhofTegernsee Spa, and Gaia Retreat & Spa.
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭:
○ The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global spa services market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
○ Current trends and future estimations are outlined in the report to determine the overall market potential and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
○ The report provides information regarding drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
○ Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2022 to 2031 are provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
○ Porter’s Five Forces model of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers.
○ Value chain analysis provides a clear understanding of the roles performed by various intermediaries involved in the value chain.
𝐄𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1502
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭:
○ Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players, and segments in the global Spa Services Market.
○ Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography.
○ The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Spa Services Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
○ Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
○ Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth to a certain extent.
○ Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation, and industry verticals.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 “𝐀𝐌𝐑 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬:
○ Massage Oil Market is Projected to Reach $8.1 Billion by 2031
○ Tea Tree Oil Market is projected to reach $ 59.5 million by 2025
○ Electric Massagers Market Demand Analysis and Projected huge Growth by 2027
○ Massage Guns Market Will Show An Increase Of By 2027, Report
○ Massage Pillow Market by Manufacturer, Region, Type and Application Forecast to 2027
○ Massage Chairs Market Analysis By Growth Rate, Opportunities and Forecast
○ Massage Equipment Market is estimated to reach $15,083.6 million by 2031
1209 Orange Street,
Corporation Trust Center,
Wilmington, New Castle,
Delaware 19801 USA.
Toll Free: +1-800-792-5285
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
This release was published on openPR.